If you’re a trained professional driver who provides excellent customer service – and are looking for work – then apply online with Morgan Moving & Storage today.
- 2 years of moving industry experience
- Valid driver’s license – Class A or B Commercial
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to read English / fill out customer paperwork
- Team-oriented / customer-service mindset
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
You would be responsible for providing customers – both families and businesses – with efficient moving services, including:
- Packing/unpacking customer belongings
- Loading/unloading items on and from the moving truck
- Using good judgment when placing items in the truck to ensure safe operation
- Driving safely
- Complying with FMCSA standards of quality, as well as Morgan’s standards
- Appropriately managing paperwork requirements
- Maintaining a clean and safe vehicle, including pre- and post-trip inspections
Short- and long-haul opportunities exist for local, regional and/or national driving, with Tennessee, northern Mississippi and northern Alabama serving as home base for Morgan.
Morgan Moving & Storage offers competitive industry compensation, based on experience.
When you drive for Morgan
- You will be part of a company that, for more than 50 years, has provided exceptional service and smooth hassle-free moving for families and businesses.
- You’ll be part of a company that values its employees and their contributions.
Don’t delay! If you’re interested in a transportation career with us, we want to hear from you. Apply online with Morgan Moving & Storage today – or call us at 731-422-2200 (Tennessee) or 662-728-9483 (Mississippi) or 256-767-6211 (Alabama).